January 27, 2019

2 hours left

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

My examination result will be announced at 5 p.m. today, and it is less than 2 hours left.
This will be my third examination result in my undergrad life, but I still feel the same worry and fear, all over again. Plus, the subjects in the semester are tougher (as it should be).
Semalam pun ada rumours pasal AIA result. SEMOGA BETUL ITU HANYA RUMOURS!

Actually, I don't really favour this kind of feeling; janji tak repeat. Because deep down, I know, it's all my fault. I did not study hard enough. I am actually hoping to achieve more than that, but I'm scared that I'm going to be broken into pieces when the result is not going to be as what I expected. Hence, the low expectation.

Tapi apapun, we tried, we prayed, we did our best on those days. Now let's just pray that we will accept whatever our result is. My negative thoughts is my constant battle. I always question myself why can't I achieve higher marks, kenapa dah study all out pun result lebih sikit je dari separuh. I cried after some of my quizzes for the past semesters. Bunyinya macam tak bersyukur kan but idk.

Tapi, eventually I learn to let go. Apa yang dah jadi tak boleh nak fix dah. Kalau dah struggle gegila pun tapi kalau bukan itu rezeki kita, terima dengan hati yang lapang. Mesti ada hikmah. Semoga kita sentiasa beringat yang Allah's plan is better than ours. Semoga kita selalu beringat yang rezeki tu ada. Semoga kita sentiasa beringat apa yang Allah bagi, itu yang terbaik untuk kita.  

From Dr. Z's lecture.
All the best everyone! <3

1 comment:

Athirah Aziz's Copyright 2012 :)