January 4, 2019

It's 2019.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

I think it is not too late to wish everyone a happy new year! May this new chapter be a very good and meaningful one. Well, I am currently in my final exam period. My new year eve was basically me and my PNS lecture notes xD I am taking 8 core subjects for this semester and 2 university-required subjects. For finals, I have 10 papers including OSCE and OSPE.

I have 3 more papers next week. I really, really hope I don't mess up with these 3 papers because I only have a one-day gap for the next paper. Pray for me!

Anyway, my new year resolution is to blog weekly. Semoga Athirah berjaya. Actually, I planned to write my first 2019 post yesterday, after my PNS paper but guess who slept after lunch all the way until 3 pm lulz #SleepyheadSince2010. Then, I had dinner with my TaWe-mates. Will write about that in another post. I am so happy because finally I have a proper interaction with human hahahaha. Exam period ni memang tak ada social life langsung. I think I only speak less than 200 words per day kot? Tu pun sebab interact dengan makcik cafe / orang kiosk kahkahkah. Ye la because almost everyday I will go to KOP to study at Student's Lounge because it is a conducive place for me. Got aircond, big tables, can eat and drink, and nak solat dekat surau KOP ni pun selesa. Dekat library tak boleh minum nescafe and the mussola is smol and not comfortable for me. Dengan CFS students yang bising tu lagi, pft. 

I think that's all for the first post of 2019, kinda hambar isn't it? Hahahhaha it's been a long time since my last post so my writing mood isn't fully activated, gittew kan alasan LOL. Alright, bye! If you read this, doakan Athirah and my Rx16 members can excel in this semester because undeniably, it is really tough. I wish all of you the best too! 

Say hi to Marsya, (again).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Athirah Aziz's Copyright 2012 :)