February 7, 2019

and the new chapter begins.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

I am back in the Garden of Knowledge and Virtue. For those who might not be familiar with that phrase, it's the tagline of IIUM. In BM, it is known as Taman Ilmu & Budi. That's why we have a subject called Usrah Budi, and a building known as Wadi Budi. Budi everywhere.

Btw, I am done with my first day of class that ended at 12.30 p.m., and tomorrow my class will start at 10.30 a.m. Sounds good right? Yeah, that's the 'beauty' of the first week of the semester. I think this semester is much much much less hectic (but the subjects are of course tougher :') ) than the previous one because my credit hour is just 17.5 compared to 19.5 with 8 core subjects and 2 uni required subjects. Nasib baik result still okay walaupun jatuh menjunam tapi still survived, alhamdulillah.

Plus, I managed to register for an elective subject that can only be taken by 30 students, yeay! Dah target nak ambik subject ni dari briefing first day of Sem 1 lagi. It's kinda long story as my batch is the first one to be introduced to this subject. So, time awal-awal pre-reg tu tak boleh register lagi sebab it's not in the course outline. Then I went to the Dean's Office to ask about this matter. Akak tu cakap register je mana boleh dulu, and it was during the final exam period. Unfortunately, lepas tu lupa langsung pasal prereg. Lepas result haritu baru nak try add balik and guess what, dah full :( Gila tak sedih. Rasa lagi frust dari frust dengan result exam. Tapi time tu positive je la sebab maybe jadi macam tu sebab nanti I tak boleh catch up ke, tak boleh score ke. Tapi memang berperang dengan perasaan sendiri time tu. Rasa nak nangis sebab salah sendiri tak check langsung time lepas tanya office tu tapi tahu kena terima takdir. Drama betul.

Rupanya ada ramai jugak tak tahu yang subject tu dah boleh add. So, our class rep takes an inititative to email the course coordinator last few days. But, alhamdulillah today a friend nak drop subject tu and she knew that I missed to register for the subject. So, I replaced her place in the class hehehehehe alhamdulillah! God is surely the Greatest!

I hope I can do better in this semester. That's all for today! Thanks for reading :) Xx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Athirah Aziz's Copyright 2012 :)